Kyle Williams has been getting death threats on Twitter, and while his dad said he had a shoulder injury, Monday, he took responsibility for the loss to the Giants in the NFC Title game.
“You have to take full responsibility for it, which I do,” Williams said. “It’s something I made a mistake on. I’ll move through it. I promise you that.”
Williams still maintains that the punt that clearly on replay touched his leg and was eventually awarded to the Giants which led to points in the fourth quarter to tie the game, did hit him.
“I didn’t think it hit me,” said Williams. “I still don’t think it hit me.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on