Chicago White Sox general manager Kenny Williams, father of 49ers’ wide receiver Kyle Williams, said that his son was playing with an injured left shoulder Sunday, an injury that happened in the third quarter.
Kenny Williams added that his family does not make excuses and did not blame his son’s miscues on the injury.
Injury or not, some people were apparently outraged enough to wish harm to Kyle Williams after his two turnovers, the second of which led directly to the Giants’ game-winning field goal.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on