Jim Harbaugh said on KNBR this morning that the 49ers will be adding a wideout to replace Josh Morgan who was hurt in yesterday’s game.
Joe Hastings, John Matthews – Practice Squad members – and T.J. Houshmandzadeh will be present at the tryouts.
Houshmandzadeh has been working out with Carson Palmer and Terrell Owens.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on