The 49’ers have signed second-round draft pick Chico Rachal according to ProFootballTalk.com. Terms of the deal were not disclosed. Rachal, a guard from USC, comes in at about 6-foot-5, and 315 pounds. He has been working at tackle during the offseason with the Niners. His story is that he is coming into the league early to help his mother, who is battling a stomach tumor according to The Sporting News. He does have some injury concerns, but can be a force for the Niners on their line. Rachal becomes the third draft pick to agree to terms with the club.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on