The 49ers are adding to their pass rush, as the club has picked up former 2017 first-round pick defensive end Takk McKinley.
McKinley was waived by the Bengals on Tuesday after not playing in a game for them.
The pass rusher was assigned to the Bengals because of their higher position in the waiver priority order. The Bengals waived him on Tuesday following a failed physical.
He appeared in 49 games with 25 starts during his four seasons with the Falcons. He registered 79 tackles with 17.5 sacks.
He requested a trade, then expressed his displeasure with the organization via social media when he was not dealt to another team.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on