The 49ers on Wednesday signed veteran defensive lineman Ethan Westbrooks to a one-year contract, NBC Bayarea reports.
Westbrooks, 29, is an Oakland native who went to Franklin High School. After going undrafted out of West Texas A&M, he played five season with the St. Louis/Los Angeles Rams.
Westbrooks has played in 67 career games and has recorded nine sacks. He also has 79 career tackles — 20 for loss — and 26 QB hits.
The Raiders signed Westbrooks in July but he didn’t appear in any games.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on