The 49ers aren’t done looking for more competition in their secondary, Dalton Johnson of NBC Bayarea reports.
San Francisco worked out cornerback Kayvon Webster on Tuesday, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Webster, 28, is a former third-round draft pick who has dealt with some rough injuries in recent seasons. He was limited to only two games last season as a member of the Texans due to a quadriceps injury, and tore his Achilles while with the Rams in 2017.
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on