49ers fans are holding their breath today on the news that first-round pick Nick Bosa will be sitting for awhile after suffering a grade-1 hamstring strain.
Adam Schefter of ESPN reported that Bosa could miss time all the way to the teams’ training camp.
49ers’ first-round pick Nick Bosa has a grade-1 hamstring strain that will sideline him a few weeks, or likely to training camp.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 23, 2019
Last year at Ohio State Bosa was limited to just three games due to surgery on a core muscle injury. Bosa also dealt with a groin injury last year, and tore his ACL in high school.
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on