The 49’ers have signed former Atlanta Falcons reserve guard Ben Garland to a one-year deal.
Garland, who played in 46 games and made seven starts for the Falcons, was a free agent. Garland had signed a tender worth just under $3 million to play for Atlanta last season.
The 6-foot-5, 308 pound guard originally entered the NFL after signing with the Denver Broncos as an undrafted rookie free agent in April of 2010 out of the United States Air Force Academy.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on