Many wondered why Niners wide out Marquise Goodwin missed a couple games earlier this season, and today the sad news as to why came out.
#49ers WR Marquise Goodwin missed 2 games this season for a personal matter. Goodwin and his wife, Morgan, revealed the reason today: The couple lost twin boys during pregnancy.
They also lost a child in pregnancy last season. Goodwin played vs NYG hours later and scored a TD.
— NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) January 16, 2019
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on