Defensive lineman Arik Armstead, who has appeared in just 14 games over the past two seasons, is likely to miss multiple weeks of training camp with a hamstring injury, Matt Maiocco of NBC Bayarea reports.
On a day the 49ers activated five players off injury lists, the club announced Armstead, the 49ers’ first-round draft pick in 2015, will be sidelined on a “week-to-week” basis. Armstead is scheduled to start at defensive end this season.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on