Former Giants center Weston Richburg intends to sign a five-year contract with the 49ers when free agency begins on Wednesday, a source told Adam Schefter of ESPN.
Richburg played in just four games with the New York Giants last season because of a concussion, and he wasn’t happy when he was placed on injured reserve in early November with nine games remaining. The starting center thought he was on the verge of returning, and he was eventually cleared several weeks later.
The second-round pick out of Colorado State in 2014 had missed just one game in his first three professional seasons.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on