The coin flip is over, and the 49ers won, meaning that they will be drafting one spot ahead of the Oakland Raiders in April’s NFL Draft.
The flip means that the Niners will pick 9th, while the Raiders will choose one behind them at 10th.
Congrats for John Lynch on calling the right side of the coin!
And in the coin toss to determine the 9th and 10th overall picks in the NFL Draft, 49ers win.
49ers pick No. 9.
Raiders pick No. 10
Patriots’ second-round pick (from SF) will be 43rd.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 2, 2018
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on