Well-traveled offensive lineman J’Marcus Webb had a tryout with the San Francisco 49ers on Monday, Eric Branch of the San Francisco Chronicle reports citing a source.
Webb, 28, appeared in eight games and made three starts with the Seahawks this season, but was released Nov. 22. In March, the Seahawks signed him to a two-year, $5.75 million deal with $2.45 million guaranteed.
A 2010 seventh-round pick of the Bears, Webb has made 64 career starts, including 16 in his lone season with the Raiders last year. He played right guard with Seattle, but has also played extensively at tackle during his four-team, six-year NFL career. He was primarily a guard with the Raiders.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on