49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick said Tuesday he’s intent on improving his mechanics and all-around game in the offseason, Cam Inman of Bayareanewsgroup reports.
“It’s hard to break habits in-season,” Kaepernick said. “You don’t want to completely change something because it can throw off everything else you’re doing.”
Kaepernick may seek out a mechanics coach, saying “that’s still in the works.” It’s also something that Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Alex Smith and others have done in their offseasons.
“I change things every offseason — a little bit here, a little bit there — to make sure I’m staying on top of things I feel are my weaknesses,” said Kaepernick “I’ll do the same this offseason to make sure I’m better prepared for next offseason.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on