The Ravens and 49ers will hold an open practice at M&T Bank Stadium on Friday, Aug. 8, the day after the two teams square off in a preseason game. The practice is free and begins at 1 p.m.
The 49ers are practicing with the Ravens for four days after the preseason contest, giving the two teams a chance to go up against competition other than their teammates during training camp. Friday’s open session will be the first practice of that four-day stretch, and the rest of the practices will be at the Under Armour Performance Center.
“I’m excited about the fact that we’ve never done it before,” Head Coach John Harbaugh said about practicing with his brother’s team.
“We are going against a program that we understand what they’re all about. So we’re not bringing some program in here that we don’t trust, that doesn’t believe in the things that we believe as far as hard work. It’s going to be a program that mirrors what we’re trying to do as far as working hard. To me, that’s really important and I think we’ll both get better as a result.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on