The 49ers restructured the contract of backup safety Craig Dahl in a move that reduced Dahl’s 2014 salary-cap figure by $600,000, Steve Corkran of Bayareanewsgroup reports.
Dahl backed up starting safeties Donte Whitner and Eric Reid last season, Dahl’s first with the 49ers.
His new contract calls for Dahl to earn $825,000 in base salary — down from $1.35 million — with a $1.283 million cap figure, according to csnbayarea.com.
In addition, the 49ers guaranteed $365,000 of Dahl’s salary for the upcoming season, the report said.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on