49ers Pro Bowl outside linebacker Ahmad Brooks missed practice Thursday due to an undisclosed illness, Matt Maiocco of CSN Bayarea reports.
Brooks, a second-team All-Pro selection, had a big game in the 49ers’ 23-10 victory over the Panthers in the divisional round of the NFC playoffs. He is expected to return to practice Thursday and be available for the 49ers’ game Sunday against the Seattle Seahawks for the NFC Championship.
Cornerback Carlos Rogers and fullback Will Tukuafu were limited during practice Wednesday. Rogers practiced for the first time since sustaining a hamstring strain in the 49ers’ regular-season finale at Arizona. Tukuafu sustained a left knee sprain early in Sunday’s game against Carolina.
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on