The San Francisco 49ers enter 2013 with their eyes on a third straight NFC title game appearance, and hopefully a second straight trip to the Super Bowl, as well.
You wouldn’t know it based off of their dirt cheap average home game ticket price (just $218), but perhaps a rising and nasty NFC West evens things out a bit.
That’s not how 49ers fans will be thinking, though, as San Francisco very much still appears to be the class of the NFC, as they gear up for their first full season with dynamic quarterback Colin Kaepernick under center.
The team will have to endure much or their journey without star wide receiver Michael Crabtree and face stiff tests along the way against teams like the Green Bay Packers (home/season opener), as well as the aforementioned brutal division schedule, but few teams are as talented, as deep and as well coached as the 49ers. If anyone can make a repeat bid for a Super Bowl, it’s them.
You can get all your 49ers tickets from GoTickets here.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on