49ers wide receiver Randy Moss has spent the Super Bowl XLVII media day declaring himself the greatest WR in NFL history, and may still keep playing in 2013 just to prove it.
Citing a source familiar with Moss’s thinking, ProFootballTalk reports the brash WR plans to play at least one more season.
Moss s not the WR of old, but has had a decent season with the Niners, and could cash in if he wants to finish out elsewhere, as he is set to become a free agent in March after playing through the one-year, $2.5 million deal he signed last spring.
Moss retired following the 2010 campaign, but he returned this season.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on