The 49ers on Thursday practiced without starting outside linebacker Ahmad Brooks (shoulder). Outside linebacker Aldon Smith (shoulder) and cornerback Tarell Brown (shoulder) were limited Thursday.
Five starters on the injury report fully participated: inside linebackers Patrick Willis (shoulder) and Navorro Bowman (shoulder), running back Frank Gore (ankle/shoulder), defensive end Justin Smith (elbow/triceps) and left guard Mike Iupati (shoulder).
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on