Eddie DeBartolo Jr. hasn’t owned the 49ers for nearly 13 years, but that doesn’t mean he’s not a fan of the franchise. The team is now one win away from returning to the Super Bowl for the first time since he was owner, and DeBartolo apparently doesn’t consider the Falcons much of an obstacle to getting back to the championship game.
Tim Kawakami of the San Jose Mercury News tweeted: “Just ran into Eddie DeBartolo Jr. on the sidelines. Asked him about 49ers’ chances today. “This is a warm-up game,” Eddie D said.”
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on