Brandon Jacobs’ complaints about playing time have resulted in him not playing another snap for the rest of the season.
The 49ers announced today that Jacobs, who has been prolific on social media sites in the last few days, is suspended for the final three games of the regular season. That move serves as a punishment for the running back, and it also bars him from getting a job elsewhere, which he suggested he had tried to do.
Last week Jacobs incurred the wrath of 49ers fans by posting pictures of himself in the uniform of his former team, the Giants. “I am on this team rotting away so why would I wanna put any pics up of anything that say niners.” Jacobs shot back on Instagram. “This is by far the worst year I ever had, I’ll tell you like I told plenty others.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on