By Jack Sitt
Follow on Twitter: @jacksitt
Marshawn Lynch was in beast mode the entire game. The 49ers play the pass an dare the offense to run on their stingy front 7, but that is not going to do the job against Lynch. He is one of the few backs who have had success against the 49ers defense, and he was able to eclipse 100 yards rushing in this game. The Seahawks offensive woes were not at the fault of their running game; their struggles came in the passing game.
Russell Wilson finished with a quarterback rating of 38.7, but the stats don’t tell the whole story. He did not get any help from his receivers. They dropped five passes, and they failed to come up with a few deep passes that were very catchable. Wilson needs to play better, but the blame should not all go on him.
Click HERE to read the Rest!
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on