The week seven slate starts off with what should be a fun game in the NFC West between two teams that are 4-2, and coming in off completely different games just a few days ago.
The Niners were pounded at home by the Giants, a game many felt they would win coming in thinking revenge off last seasons NFC Title game. Instead, they were awful and are looking to bounce back.
The Hawks were down big in the fourth quarter, and rallied behind rookie QB Russell Wilson, scoring a couple late TD’s to beat the Patriots 24-23 to get to two games over .500.
The 49ers next three games are all against those division foes, making this stretch maybe the biggest of the season as they start vs a Seattle team with a solid defense, matching that of the Niners.
“You’ve got to dust yourself off and ride,” said 49ers coach John Harbaugh, whose team managed 314 yards after amassing 621 in a 45-3 win over Buffalo one week earlier. “Right now we have no choice. We have to get to Seattle right quick. We’ve got a football fight coming.”
Click HERE to read the Rest!
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on