Emotions will run high in San Fran on Sunday as it’s a rematch of last seasons NFC Title game, as the Giants travel to meet the 49ers.
Both teams are playing well so far in 2012, with the Giants at 3-2 coming off a dominating win over the Browns, while the Niners are 4-1 with their only loss in week three at Minnesota.
San Fran has been gearing up for the Giants for awhile it seems, as over the last two weeks with wins over the Jets and Bills, they have outscored those two teams 79-3.
The 49ers are tied for third in the NFL in scoring with an average of 29.8 points, and they became the first team in league history with 300 yards passing and 300 yards rushing in the same game while gaining a franchise-record 621 yards in last Sunday’s 45-3 win over Buffalo.
Click HERE to read the Rest!
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on