A week after getting beat in all three phases by the Vikings, the 49ers took out their frustration Sunday in New Jersey, pounding Mark Sanchez and the Jets 34-0.
The Niners punched the Jets in the mouth, rushing for more than 200 yards and Carlos Rogers returned a fumble 51 yards for a touchdown after Jets WR Santonio Holmes went down in a heap with an injured foot.
Frank Gore, Kendall Hunter and backup quarterback Colin Kaepernick – on a wildcat-style option – all ran for scores for the Niners, who now are 3-1 on the season.
San Fran held the overmatched Jets to a paltry 145 yards and nine first downs while forcing four turnovers, including Rogers pickup of a fumble that gave the Niners a 24-0 lead just seconds into the fourth quarter.
Click HERE to read the rest!
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on