The 49’ers are the latest to say “no” to the HBO series “Hard Knocks.”
Both the Niners and the Redskins have declined to be up for consideration for the show, which highlights a teams struggles and position battles in camp through a series of one-hour shows.
Owner Jed York told CSNBayArea that the 49ers weren’t interested in being part of the program.
Already passing on the show are the Jets, Falcons, Saints and Broncos.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on