Randy Moss shed the dreads and looked every bit a team player as he demonstrated a cut and quick feet for his fellow wide receivers, who listened intently and observed while the veteran impressed in his first formal practice with the 49ers.
Clean cut with a short hairdo and sporting a red No. 84 jersey while running routes under clear skies, Moss is one of the signature faces for the new-look Niners. After a comeback season in 2011, they’re determined to make another Super Bowl push.
The 35-year-old Moss even dazzled with a 55-yard touchdown catch from Alex Smith — no matter that there were no defenders in his way, the play drew cheers from right tackle Anthony Davis, who threw his arms into the air in celebration.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on