49ers GM Trent Baalke is looking to change that. After experiencing the party that went down in the Bay Area last season with a 13-3 season and two home playoff games, the 49ers look to be players in free agency.
In an interview with KBRN, Baalke said this about Randy Moss – who has two more visits lined up next week -: “Everything’s in play. I mean, we’re going to take a look at all our options. … We’re not going to rule anybody out.” Moss’ visit to New Orleans inspired a swaggered confidence in him and the QB who threw to him, ex-Packers and Bills QB Brian Brohm. Moss ran a 4.39 40 reportedly at the workout.
Moss has caught 5 career TDs in 4 games against the 49ers. The last time a 49ers receiver topped 1000 yards was Terrell Owens in 2003. That was also the last time their offense was in the top 10 in points, ranking 9th.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on