49ers defensive lineman Ray McDonald was arrested early Wednesday morning in Sunnyvale, California.
McDonald was pulled over at around 2am for a traffic violation and was taken into custody over an outstanding warrant tied to a 2010 arrest for suspicion of driving under the influence.
No other charges were filed and McDonald was released at 7am.
The 27-year-old signed a five-year, $20 million contract extension last July. In a starting role for the first time in his NFL career, McDonald had a career-high 39 tackles and 5.5 quarterback sacks.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on