49ers tight end Delanie Walker could be out for awhile according to Matt Maiocco of CSNBayarea.com.
Walker sustained a significant jaw injury when Seahawks linebacker Leroy Hill inadvertently kicked him as he tried to hurdle Walker, who was on the ground. Hill was in pursuit of 49ers running back Frank Gore on a run play.
“He’s going to be out for a period of time,” 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh said Monday. “We don’t know exactly how long.”
When asked if the 49ers would replace Walker on the roster, Harbaugh said the 49ers are considering all of their options.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on