The 49ers, who have a short turnaround this week, suffered injuries to two starters in Sunday’s 23-7 victory over Arizona. Fullback Bruce Miller suffered what the team described as a “head injury” in the second quarter and did not return.
If Miller is out for Thursday’s game in Baltimore, Moran Norris would start. Meanwhile, tackle Anthony Davis sprained his right ankle in the third quarter when an opponent rolled onto it in a pile. He briefly returned to the game but was replaced for the remainder by Alex Boone, who would start in Baltimore if Davis can’t play.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on