Jim Harbaugh says he is less optimistic about wide receiver Braylon Edwards returning from right knee surgery Sunday against his former Cleveland team.
Edwards returned to practice Tuesday for the first time since his injury early in the game Sept. 18 against Dallas, the lone loss for San Francisco (5-1) so far.
While he looked to be running and cutting well during the short portion of the workout open to the media, Harbaugh said Wednesday there still needs to be “more evaluation” of Edwards this week to determine his status for Sunday.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on