Watching the first half of the 49ers-Lions game a few things jump out at me during the game. First penalties, San Fran has been called for 11 penalties for 99 yards, 7 of which are against the offense, compared to 3 for 25 yards for Detroit. If San Fran wants to win the mistakes must stop, especially the false starts, which are killing the 49ers right now. The staples of both teams offenses are clicking, the run for the 49ers and the pass game for the Lions, but the teams need to gain more balance as we saw drives end due to the lack of balance. The defenses have also played well, and have not been nice to the offenses as we have seen players getting chippy with one another thus far and only appears to get worse as the game goes on. In the second half look for each team to take more chances to try and break the game open, and now that the 49ers have weathered the initial storm, let’s see if they can try and knock the Lions from the rank of unbeaten.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on