49ers nose tackle Isaac Sopoaga is among the inactives for San Francisco against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers because of a staph infection that kept him out of practice all week.
Ricky Jean Francois replaced Sopoaga in the starting lineup Sunday. San Francisco fullback Moran Norris also was inactive. Rookie Bruce Miller, converted from a defensive end, made his first start in Norris’ place.
Starting outside linebacker Quincy Black was among the inactives for Tampa Bay with an ankle injury. Dekoda Watson started in his absence.
San Francisco receiver Braylon Edwards sat out his third straight game since injuring his right knee early in the 49ers’ loss to Dallas in Week 2.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on