49ers right tackle Anthony Davis was fined $25,000 for twice leg-whipping Philadelphia Eagles defensive end Jason Babin in Sunday’s game according to Matt Maiocco of CSNBayarea.com.
Davis was called for two almost-identical tripping penalties in the game. Davis was guilty of the 10-yard penalty on the 49ers’ second offensive play. In the third quarter, Davis was penalized another 10 yards for the same infraction against Babin.
Davis second penalty occurred two plays after Babin was called for roughing the passer.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on