The 49ers rallied with three unanswered touchdowns to beat the Eagles last Sunday. The comeback was made possible by the Eagles throwing in the towel, according to 49ers running back Frank Gore.
“I think playing that second half and the way we came out, the Eagles didn’t want to play no more,” Gore said in an interview on “First Take” on ESPN.
“We just kept pounding and kept pounding and making plays and we kind of knocked the fight out of them,” Gore said.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on