Matt Maiocco of CSNBayarea.com reports 49ers wide receiver Braylon Edwards had a surgical procedure operated on his right knee this week and will be “out for a little bit,” 49ers head coach Jim Harbaugh said Wednesday.
Edwards, who was hurt on the third play of the 49ers’ defeat Sunday to the Cowboys, will not play this week against in Cincinnati. Harbaugh provided no timetable for the former Michigan Wolverine’s return.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on