San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Braylon Edwards sustained a right knee injury in the first quarter of the 49ers loss to the Cowboys. He did not return.
According to Matt Maiocco of CSNBayarea.com, Edwards is scheduled for an MRI on Monday
“I’m feeling OK,” Edwards said. “I’m walking out on my own two feet.”
The Michigan product generated 21 yards on his only catch (two targets) against Dallas.
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on