Precautionary X-rays on receiver Michael Crabtree’s injured left foot came back negative after the 49ers’ season-opening 33-17 victory over the Seahawks on Sunday.
Crabtree had one reception for 4 yards against the Seahawks. The 49ers limited his playing time and he walked with a slight limp to the locker room after the game.
Crabtree broke his foot and needed surgery after getting hurt during workouts led by quarterback Alex Smith during the NFL lockout this summer. He also missed the 2010 preseason with a neck injury and also during a 71-day contract stalemate as a rookie.
The 49ers drafted Crabtree with the 10th overall pick in the 2009 draft out of Texas Tech.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on