It was a sight for sore eyes today at 49ers camp, as Matt Maiocco of CSN Bay Area reports that injured wide receiver Michael Crabtree participated in on-field activities.
It’s the first time all camp that Crabtree has been well enough to take the field.
Crabtree didn’t fully practice — he remains on the active/PUP — but it was a step in the right direction. Observers spotted Crabtree catching passes in a red sweatshirt and baseball cap, with coach Jim Harbaugh on the throwing end of many of them. Crabtree’s status for Week 1 remains questionable.
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on