Earlier reported on NFL Gridiron Gab, ex-Bills safety Donte Whitner signed a two-year deal with the Bengals.
Now, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, Whitner has altered his mind and will head to the Bay Area – instead of the “Queen City.”
The 49ers will give him $11.75 million, $4 million guaranteed, over the course of four years.
This comes after the Scarlet and Gold sent a mass email to other clubs stating their intention to trade second-year safety Taylor Mays.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on