Comcast Sports reports that it appears that the Niners are happy with the center position, meaning that Adam Snyder is set to be the starter when the 2011 season starts.
Perhaps, we can erase the need for a center from the 49ers’ shopping list. The 49ers appear content — if not completely satisfied — with veteran Adam Snyder’s quick transition to the position. As was the case with David Baas a year ago, the 49ers seem willing to give Snyder every opportunity to develop and claim the starting job during training camp.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on