The lockout didn’t sour 49ers fans on their team. According to CNBC’s Darren Rovell, the 49ers had the most tickets purchased on StubHub following the end of the lockout on Monday.
He posted this on his Twitter account: “Most purchased tickets on StubHub today: 1. 49ers, 2. Cowboys, 3. Redskins, 4. Chargers, 5. Chiefs, 6. Giants, 7. Jets.” Rovell had more to add: “Clarification: StubHub is selling most 49ers seats because opposing fans (Cowboys, Giants) can finally book their flights out there.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on