There’s been plenty of talk about the “sore” foot for WR Michael Crabtree. TE Vernon Davis has his own take, saying that the foot is a lot more than just sore.
49ers wide receiver Michael Crabtree sped right past reporters on a golf cart Thursday; he then signed a autograph for a kid, slipped into a silver mercedes and vanished. Crabtree told reporters Wednesday at Camp Alex #2 that he would stop and chat. The only mystery surrounding him is how hurt he is. Tight end Vernon Davis, in Crabtree’s absence, answered the question saying the foot injury he sustained June 9 in Camp Alex #1 is far more than just a case of a sore foot brought on by the pinch of new cleats. However Davis said he should be ready should training camp start on time.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on