San Jose Mercury News reports that Niners WR Michael Crabtree didn’t take the field during Tuesday’s workout in order to rest his feet.
A day after practicing with 49ers teammates, receiver Michael Crabtree skipped Tuesday’s workout to rest his ailing feet according to Daniel Brown of the San Jose Mercury News. Teammate Josh Morgan said Crabtree broke in a new pair of cleats Monday and came away with ill-effects from San Jose State’s field turf. Gesturing to female member of the press, Morgan explained the problem by saying “it was equal to her wearing a new pair of heels all day.” Before heading out Tuesday, Crabtree attended a morning classroom-style session with the rest of the camp’s participants. But when he failed to show up on the practice field, it prompted a brief stir, especially in the wake of Crabtree’s provocative comments Monday. “Everybody’s good. Crabtree’s all right,” Morgan said. “His feelings aren’t hurt. Nothing wrong with him. Just his feet were too sore to come out here. That’s all it is.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on