The 49ers used six of their 10 picks in the 2011 NFL Draft on the offensive side of the ball, five of whom will be on hand when 49ers players gather for a mini-camp next week, Matthew Barrows of The Sacramento Bee reports. Second-round quarterback Colin Kaepernick, fourth-round running back Kendall Hunter, and sixth-round wide receiver Ronald Johnson will be joined by offensive linemen Daniel Kilgore (5th round) and Michael Person (7th round).
The only offensive player that will not be in attendance is seventh-round fullback Bruce Miller. According to Barrows, this camp, which will be run by quarterback Alex Smith, will focus on the basics of first-year head coach Jim Harbaugh’s offense.
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on