San Fran QB Alex Smith confirmed he has spoken to wide receiver Michael Crabtree about attending 49ers players workouts according to Tim Kawakami of the San Jose Mercury News. When asked where Crabtree was, Smith bluntly said, “Great question. Asking the wrong guy.”
Crabtree is reportedly in the Bay area but not attending any of the 49ers players sessions despite a report several weeks ago that he would attend. Last season Crabtree had 55 grabs for 741 yards and six TD’s.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on