Running back Frank Gore fracture his right hip in a Week 12 win over the Cardinals last season. It was a season ending injury for Gore. He has missed a total of seven games over the last two years due to injuries.
Gore’s agent Drew Rosenhaus tweeted the following last night: “I watched Frank Gore work out and he is 100% healthy and fully recovered from his hip injury. He’s never looked better!”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on